Anyone in the party rental or entertainment industry who tries to keep their website rankings high in search engines understand that what works this week probably won’t work next week. When you’re marketing your bear stuffing business (or maze business or any other type of business for that matter, if you don’t understand the current changes, you can do more harm to your business than good.
At one time a lot of good articles pointing to the site worked, then press releases were popular, then back links from anywhere. Of course good content, over 400 words long with great information added to your website on a consistent basis has been a standard for years.
Now social media is a huge part of good ranking results, but; what about that content? Is it still important?
Quality content will always be important but it has to be the right kind of content for your website and it needs to be added to the site in the correct format. Here are a couple of tips you’ll want to always follow while adding content.
- Make sure the content is beneficial to your reader. If the content isn’t relevant, why would your reader care about it? One of the biggest tracks of how good a website is, is how long a visitor actually stays on the site. If you have poor content, then you’ll lose your visitors quickly, resulting in lower rankings
- Make sure to add all the proper tags and titles so the search engines know what you are all about. They don’t read images or actual content…they look for words and specific phrases.
Here are a couple of tips on how to use your keyword phrase:
- Make sure your keyword phrase is used in your url, your title, in your h1 header, in the first paragraph, last paragraph and on a picture.
- It doesn’t have to be the exact phrase. A variation on the basic phrase is always good because you don’t want to slam your page with the same phrase over and over. That can actually get you penalized
- Add an outbound link from your page to a wiki site that has info about your topic.
Here is an example; For instance if your keyword phrase is “marketing your bear stuffing business”
- Obviously the keyword phrase will need to be in your url; possibly something like mypawfectbear.com/advertising/marketing-bear-stuffing-business
- The phrase needs to be used in the title; Marketing Your Bear Stuffing Business
- And get at least a version of the keyword phrase in your first paragraph
- Once you add an image , then make sure the title and alt tcxt both include your phrase in a closely matching format. “How to Market Your Bear Stuffing Business” or “Marketing Your Bear Stuffing Business”
- In your closing paragraph you can do something along the line of, “For more info on marketing your party rental business, visit, Wiki Online Marketing Tips
If you follow these simple tips as you add content, you’ll be amazed at the results you can get. And absolutely don’t forget to add your new content to social media sites. Ask your followers to share with their friends. No matter how many changes have been seen over the years, these methods have had good results during all the changes.
Good quality with the proper variation of search terms can truly build your bear stuffing business fast!